How To Donate
Send Donations By Mail:
Homeless Helping Homeless
PO Box 475
St. Cloud, MN. 56302
Homeless Helping Homeless is proudly a 501(c)3 Non-Profit/Tax- Exempt Organization. Our Federal Tax ID Number is: 83-3481077
What Are In-Kind Gifts?
The term ‘in-kind’ refers to any donation in the form of goods or *services in lieu of cash. According to IRS regulations, establishing a dollar value on donated goods or services is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
Where Can I Drop Off In-Kind Gifts?
SMALL IN-KIND/NON-PERISHABLE DONATIONS:
Feel free to drop off at any time to:
Lincoln Center -Homeless Helping Homeless
630 Lincoln Ave SE
St Cloud, MN 56304
LARGE IN-KIND/BULK NON-PERISHABLE DONATIONS:
Please contact us to arrange delivery to ensure we have the space needed for your generous in-kind donation!
CURRENT LINCOLN CENTER IN-KIND NEEDS LIST:
- Men’s and women’s sweat suits, size medium through 4 extra large.
- Winter gloves of all sizes.
- Bath towels and wash cloths.
- Men’s hoodies size medium through 4 extra large.
- Men’s sweat pants size medium through 4 extra large.
- Women’s hoodies size medium through 4 extra large.
- Women’s sweat pants size medium through 4 extra large.
- Men’s boxers of all sizes.
- Women’s underwear size small through 2 extra large.
- Men’s shoes/hiking boots size 10-14.
Homeless Helping Homeless cannot attach a proper dollar value to your gift. Federal tax laws impose certain reporting obligations for charitable contributions of property other than cash. IRS Form 8283 and its instructions can assist you with your reporting obligations.